Easy steps to
Simplify Your Practice
Simplify Your Practice
Properly utilzing your physician extenders can increase the time the physician has to run their practice and care for their patients. We can assist you in developing and enhancing the roles of your Physician Assistants which will include their ability to assess, prescribe, and formulate a treatment plan. Additionally, we can train them as patient advocates and educators which increase the patient experience of those they treat.
Medical Assistants can help to optimize patient flow, enabling the physician to see more patients and focus their efforts on patients with complex problems.
Although they cannot exercise independent medical judgments, MAs may can convey clinical information on behalf of the physician and follow clinical protocols when speaking with patients. With the right protocols in place MAs can handle a broad range of duties. In some states, MAs can perform procedures such as urinalysis, strep tests, blood pressure checks and weight checks.
Front desk management is central to increasing medical practice efficiency, capacity and patient experience. Front desk management techniques eliminate wasted time and increase value leading to improved operational efficiency and effectiveness.
· Front desk has all pertinent information when patient arrives for visit
· That the patient is pre-registered and insurance is verified
· Role is maximized by appropriate staff training for effective triage, and handling calls and emails
· Front desk knows where the patient is through-out the visit cycle
· The patient begins their office experience in a positive manner
“Patient check-out” can also play a role in better care coordination when the right tasks are performed consistently. You can take advantage of the checkout process to ensure follow-up appointments are scheduled, referrals are created and educational materials such as visit summaries are reviewed.
Delmont Medical Care has implemented a practice management that successfully branches together the business aspect of Medicine while keeping quality patient care as the number one priority. Utilizing key staff and quality control as founding elements can create an office flow that increases both billable services as well as thorough patient care visits. The medical practice is constantly growing and advancing and the need for medical practice management is vital for the success of the practice.
We help ensure that you have the right front-end and back-end billing functions in place for efficient and thorough revenue management.
· Putting patients first and developing patient-oriented billing process
· Doing it right the first time, minimizing re-work and lost revenue opportunities
· Perform work in real time rather than batching work to be performed later thus enhancing efficiency
· Measuring performance outcome-both quantity and quality-to recognize early warning signs through leading performance indicators